Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cadaver

In case you dont know what cadaver is it actually refers to a real dead body. And i actually saw one yesterday! It was really cool but smelly. I guess its due to the chemicals sprayed to maintain the cadaver and preventing it from decomposing. In that bio lab its like all real organs etc. And wei jie was grossed out! The smell to him was so bad till he had to pinch his nose! GOSH.. Haha~

I freaked out my bf when i told him this. Plus we were having dinner! haha.. He was quite grossed out too but luckily we were about to finish dinner. Doesn matter much. Now he is complaining about what i'm becoming of after taking nursing. LOL! Anway i doubt i will allow myself to become a speciment in some part of a laboratory to be tugged and cut up to study. Sheesh....

Okay i shall not gross my readers by saying the details unless well of course u ask! Hee~

Btw Happy Birthday to Mic. I wonder what will become of our friendship. Not just me but everyone else like dp n nic.(http://www.butlerwebs.com/friends/quotes.htm) Every quote seems nice to put in, so the whole site goes in!

Friends for life to those who want to walk together (:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never link me!!!=p
http://www.kai-jing.blogspot.com/
link me kae.. heex

July 4, 2007 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home