Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures!!!


As promised, pictures of my recent events in life. XD

Finally had the chance to catch up with Big Guy. XD



And yes, my recent bday.



Of cause my family tgt with Alex.



We were are Sakura.



As usual, nicky's crap. Haven gotten the pic for the day

yet so guess u will have to make do with this for now. XD

Finally met up with Fiona!!!




Met up with my darlings to celebrate a very belated bday. XD



Ah.. My 大姐 XD



Lili, Zhen Lao Shi, Kj


And yes, madnes, i was there too! LOL



XD


Met Up with SH and Ah Ying to celebrate my belated bday. Was pretty surprised that i had received so many presents from them! Thanks LOADS XD. I simply enjoyed myself today!

Went to 老师's 老三, adam, 21st bday party today. In actual fact i dont know the bday boy but since zheng lao shi invited me.. heh.. anyway we were sch mates, seen each other in sec sch before so yups, we do know each other to a certain extend. XD Qin Jie and Joseph were at the party too. well they are still pretty much the same.


Mr Tan still doesnt know my actual name yet! He first known me as KJ friend to KJ Gan Mei to Xiao Mei and now Rong Zhu Er ( some HK singer). And he was introducing me to everyone at the bday party as Rong Zhu Er which at the many points of times i wanted to dig a hole and hid. LOL.


Ok, something which i should acknowledge, I'm the first to sit on KJ's lap. HAHA, simply cause the car had 6 passengers and a dog. Wah and chen bang jun (wonder if i got the name correct, lol) send me home leh.. hahaha..what ever.


Pardon me that some of the nicest pics are not uploaded as they are not with me. heh..


Today layho is satisfied, happy and surprised. XDXDXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home