Friday, February 27, 2009

After Thoughts

NUH attachment has come to an end. Well, my lecturer had disclosed to me that i had done very well for my 2 postings even the Sister of the ward was quite impressed i heard.*grins* Today one of my friends could have nearly cause a death due to her carelessness, blurness, what ever you would liketo desribe her. Was pretty mad at her actually.

Enough of her. Anyway i was thinking if it had been the wrong choice to let Sister know i was keen to join her ward though i admit its a nice ward to work in, i guess. The thoughts of them having higher expectations of me now that they know me are making me having second thoughts. On the other hand, at least i know that i'm competent enough to impress the ward staff. XD

Next mon i'll be back to work again but at IMH. I would probably dread morning shifts as its super far away. I'm only half looking forward to this posting. Cant wait for hols to start. The whole of yr 2 feels super jam pack. Each hols are filled with posting and proj to rush. Hence it feels as good as without hols actually. Further more, there is aikido and its own issues. The thought about it kinda makes me frsutrated. It seems never ending. Shall not elaborate further though.

Ahh.. yes, this sunday would be grading. I'm so not looking forward to it.

For what ever reason, i feel like curling myself up and hide.
Rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home