Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flower Orchard

My uncle drop by the flower orchard at thomson while sending us home. I've blogged about that place before but i cant resist doing so again.

I love that place.

Its freaking cold with 2 huge rooms of different temperatures.

The room with a higher tempt already has water vapor which can be seen when we talk.

The colder room has very beautiful flowers like roses etc.

I love the smell of the place filled with a mixture of flower scent. Reminds me of the pantry at Ritz.

My nose turned cold and numb till it got difficult to smell the scent.

My mom bought 2 bouquets of flowers hence my house smells nice now.

No offense to the flowers from the market but they kinda stink. hehee..










By right taking pictures were not allowed but i did anyway. (:

I simply love it... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home