Friday, July 6, 2007

Practical Test...

Gosh.. I think 3 out of 4 or all 4 of them failed for their practical! I was one of my classmates partner for part of the pratical which is the vital signs. The whole atmosphere was like tensed.. If we fail the practical test i think we will be unable to go out to the clinical attachment. Though we still have another chance to do the practical still.. I think the biggest problem is the lack of time. Okay, so practice practice practice.... Good luck to all!

Went out for dinner with my bf again and after that ended up buying shoes later! Urgh.. muz save money already... Haiz everyone say its not nice well mayb besides my bf.. Anyway buy already so just wear. lol.

Okay i shall go practice my vital signs on my family members.. wish me luck. hahaa..

1 Comments:

Blogger ChEo said...

well at least ur bf said that it was nice. better than saying anything! HAHAHAHHA. =P

July 8, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home