Thursday, August 14, 2008

Currently, im sick.

Not the best time to be sick now that im having my exams. but then again i don't seem to have the time to fall ill either.

Before exams: the last min crapped up projects which is a nono to fall sick

Before being back at sch: attachment! definitely i do not want to repeat the posting

After exams: attachment again!

Now: Exams!!!!

Is it singaporeans or students or my life is so busy till i have no time to fall sick.. lol.


Well with one paper down finally n hopefully i can pass with a malfunctioning brain, 3 more to go. the last 3 are like driving me nuts. especially adult nursing!!!! omg.. how to rmb so many health conditions with each individual signs symptoms meds pre/post op care and the rational!!! zzz

oh man.. pls let me be well soon so i can study for my papers.. o.O

The Bridge; Malfunctioning Brain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home