Wednesday, July 23, 2008

spurred

Alright, i'll have a post up before the feeling goes off and i'm to busy to blog anything. (:

School has started again. so far im surviving for now with every break used to do projects or study. o.O the joy of school life.. hahaa.

Anyway i finally went for training, yes finally.. kind of lost the feeling to train over the past few weeks due to attachment and i didn get to partner whom i'll enjoy my time with..

First class was rather enjoyable. i didn get to know that lady's name but she is good(techniques) and nice.. talks (and smiles which is rare for ppl from cairnhill ), teaches/corrects my mistakes and shows me where i'm so open to an attack.. i still have a super long way to go in perfecting my techniques now that i know even more mistakes which i still do make.. She threw me like nothing and the number of times i actually just got slammed onto the mat.. -.- i can imagine if she really just go with the technique.. o.O

Second class was made even more enjoyable cause i partnered JO! (: a super long time since i last partnered her and chatted with her..we kept giggling or mayb it was just me.. hmm.. no other words to describe 2nd class except enjoyable XD hmm or mayb without the part i was in heaven for 5sec when kotegaishi was done on my right wrist. lol

Today's training reminded me why i kept on going for training before my attachment. to understand how to do the techniques or perfecting them which means also having enjoyable partners. well hopefully this would spur me to go for monday classes next week or mayb even wed classes. but with 6 proj and 2 test/exam over the next 2 weeks.. im so going to enjoy the next 1 and half months.. -.-

Anyway i should be rushing to do my proj now or at least even studying.. o.O

spur me on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home