Sunday, April 19, 2009

I was in the lift with my neighbor this morning. It has been a few months since i last saw him out of his house or rather he hardly every is.

According to my mom he had just married last year. I remembered at that time, his muscules were pretty much define and he looked healthy. But just this morning when i saw him, i was quite surprised. He had lost so much weight that his clavical and cheek bones are sunken and his temporal muscles are no longer very well defined.

It was only a matter of a few months before he had lost so much weight. I couldn't really recogonise him.

You will never know when you will be down with an illness and how much of your life it can suck out from you...

I was perpetually dumb today. I brought 2 gi tops rather than a top and a bottom hence ended up without training today. Later in the day i went out without my wallet.

I can't wait for club crawl to be over and the new juniors to settle in.

Tired but happy. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home