Saturday, August 4, 2007

Finally....

Just went back to HKSS to meet aunt jas for lunch so at the same time went to see some of the teachers. The teachers that day had some motivational course so all of them were out of school by 2.30.

The teachers couldn recognise me maybe cause i was all dressed up in formal as i had a presentation that day. They thought i was some unknown relief teachers. hahaa. Oh ya and i also saw my younger sis tuition teacher n he was like staring at me giving the look who are you... LOL. Dumb.. He was also there doing relief teaching..

Coincidentally i saw dayana, rose and jalilah also... anyway i think the teachers should be doing quite okay..

One thing i must definitely say is that i FINALLY bought shoes i need to wear for my attachment! Okay for the benefit for those who don't know, i hardly can ever find shoes of my size as my feet are like size 4 if not 3 half. sheesh.. Everyone just keeps making fun of me.. I thought i was going to end up getting shoes from the market which isn't exactly very comfortable n my size. BUT i found the perfect shoes.. MY size and extremely comfortable. (: Probably i'll go back to hush puppies to get the ideal shoes when the present new one wears.. i have overspent this month paying so many things like aikido, bills etc...

The weather is turning back to extreme hot again. I missed the past few days where the weather was like super cooling. In my whole 17 years of life i have never experienced such wonderful weather which continued for days... Will it ever return.....???

Who knows me inside out like i do to some ppl around me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home