Friday, February 29, 2008

BBQ

Had my class bbq today with a few main events only. I set up the bbq pit myself and it was successful!!! LOL the guys... wei jie playing, izy didn know how to do it and liu lei forget it.. haha. anyway what can i say? my class has 3 guys only. hehe..

Spent the day cycling and roller blading. I was pretty amazed with myself that i was able to blade better than i expected since i have not done so since pri 6? Hmm may be due to the fact that i do ice-skate once in awhile still so i merely applied ice skating into bladding.But i dare not go fast as the tiny accident which had happen while ice skating still stays vividly in my mind. It had left me limping for a few months.. literally months..

Not really sure how i've become so busy this hols. Oh well.. tmr i have to be in sch, yes on a saturday, 8.30 and its early!!! i'll be out again the whole day tmr as well as sunday. the same time as tmr 830at yck but this time to give tuition! haiz.. i don't want to explain any further with this kid. lol. I have not been sleeping well or enough these few days.. Hope i'm up and kicking on monday and for the next 3 weeks... o.O

dead beat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home