Saturday, February 2, 2008

sweet smelling

Hmm im suppose to be studying now but im super bored and ironically tired too.. no idea why when i didn do much except study? lol

Anyway after dinner my uncle brought my mom, younger sis and me to the florist at thomsom. the flowers there were simply beautiful, the place was filled with the sweet smelling of the various flowers..the smell reminded me of when i was working at ritz carlton. one of the mornings the pantry was filled with flowers the smell of the flowers filled the whole pantry.. hmmm.... anyway we went to the air-conditioned area to get the flowers.. it was damn freaking cold. in the end i couldn feel my nose.. haha.. yes it was that cold. the numbness lasted till i reached home.. lol... actually i did took some pictures but none was nice as my hands were shaking from the coldness... hehe..

haiz.. i still cant connect to the internet using wireless even after sam passed me 2 of his routers.. apparently one of the wires are missing so unable to set up te connection... im back to square one again.. -_-

Just exactly how much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home