Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

heheee so happy now... i just found one of my letters which my primary school teacher had sent to me in my primary sch days.. (: i thought i had lost her contact for good since she didnt reply my emails and all.. but anyway think i will send a letter wishing her happy new year.. i had actually left my precious personal letter at my old house at serangoon(we packed in a hurry).. she had given to me before she left..she was actually a trainee teacher in plmgps.. hmm wonder if she still remembers me...

maybe i'll write the letter now.. or should i get a nice new year card..? lol.. or i should just study first.. zzzz -.- oh or should i upload songs into my phone first after leeching from rachel's mac (rachel is my older sis christian name now o.O).. wahaha..

hmm study till bored, upload songs then an all girls dinner of steamboat and bbq. yum~

still wondering if i should invite friends over for cny.. LOL

Happy New Year to all!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home