Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 weeks

My 2 weeks of hols just went past in a snap. I nv really got to enjoy like how hols is suppose to be like. -.-

The whole hols im trying to clear all my projects. i have 6 proj in all which 5 have to be presented and the 6th is a blog. im not trying to be bad but i admit i dont exactly trust the one who is doing up the blog. sadly im an IT idiot and no one else besides her knows how to do the blog. oh well.. im kinda tired alr actually. lol.. the endless editing of everything.

Well all my proj are to be handed in when i return from my 4 weeks attachments which will start tmr. and i haven started to find anything. im far from prepared for my attachment. *sign* after the presentations it will be the exams.. everything is all packed and comes continuously. man~

well i heard yr 3 will be worse cuz of the PRCP. and now i find myself struggling with yr2 alr.. omg..hopefully i dun regret joining this course.. o.o

oh well this is kinda how my hols pass. oh plus planning the outing for my club. glad that they enjoyed themselves if not i'll be so dissappointed with myself. thats how my hols flew past..

shag and tired..

ytd was history; tmr is a mystery; today is a gift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home