Monday, June 2, 2008

grading

Im in school now and super bored. By right im suppose to be studying but i cant concentrate. feeling kinda crappy now.. like something bothering you but there is no reason..? hmm mayb the stress. wadever. most likely i won't be going for training this week due to the test. mayb i should have brought my gi today to go for training to losen up a little..

anyway had grading yesterday and which reminds me that nic cant make it for his judo grading as he fractured his fibula. the best part is judo grading is very long and also his fracture occured just before his grading.. haha i shouldn be reminding him this.. =p

As i was saying, had my grading yesterday. before grading i felt nothing till the goggle man ask us to enter the dojo. immediately felt the rush of adrenaline till my grading ended. *nervous* i didnt like the position i was standing but oh well. haha.. overall i think i did quite alright but my free movement.. urgh* extremely horrible. no idea what stupid move i did when i was attacked from a showman. hopefully none of the judges caught me doing crap. lol

grately to joanna who always partner me but feel kinda bad cuz she cant really train with me. im easily thrown like a rag doll by practically anyone. i think my balance is far from good mayb partly due to my size as compared with everyone else. small. oh well.. (=

cant wait for this week to end so i will have 2 weeks of rest but i think it well not be exactly that. after that 4 weeks attachment. 3 weeks of presentations. lastly exams. frick so fast la and then the end of yr 2. man..

stoning;listless;rude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home