Friday, September 12, 2008

End of Attachment

As the title says, attachment has finally ended! yes! i've been busy since april till now i think. Now finally i can slack. literally. (:

Lets round up this attachment. Overall, i manage to practice a few skills and my CI allowed me to do dressing on my own. That's like the best part! Need not to be assessed while doing the dressing. super fun! love it.. Was suppose to have a 2nd chance in doing dressing on my own but the stupid staff nurse stole it. -_-'' oh well. i would say this is the best posting so far in terms of being able to learn, gain and practice of everything. definitely say i learn smth from this posting unlike the other postings i think? lol..

Quite a few things happen but its too long to have it typed out. haha.. anyway i'll miss my bed 17. he has been with me since the start of my attachment n till end but sadly he's still there. i always like the patients whom i took care off to go home before i leave the ward. The super great thing is that his condition has great improvement. And i'm very proud of his achievement. (: Hopes he get recovers at this rate then he will be near perfect as before soon. (: Mayb i shall visit him? lol..

Now its 4 weeks of hols. enjoyment. hmm what shall i do then? no idea.. going for training is definitely now that grading is coming up. OMG. im so dead, haven been going for training and missing so many 2nd classes! sharks... oh n have my hair done up nicely again. (: ODP when are u gonna be free?! haha..

Hmm my mom's bday is next tue but will be celebrating this sun. Any suggestions where to dine at? (:

Have faith that it will all turn out well... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home