Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going into my 2nd week of hols now. I'm enjoying my hols so far i guess with a spoiled television since the Olympics so my only entertainment at home is just my lappy which i'm going to send for 'repair' sometime soon. sobs... oh yes and so will my handphone too.. The problem with being to reliant on technology...hmm mayb next week? or the following week since dp will be so free! yes!

Well i spent my first week going k box & iceskating. Super fun.. hehe. And shopping with dp. Er.. a fruitfull shopping with a hole in my pocket? LOL anyway bought a new bag and exact top as dp. hahaa. And of cuz spending lots of time with cartoon. hehe..

Hmm.. i think what i want now is
-Wardrobe fill with a new range of clothes for me to select from?
-Save money for driving lience and futher studies if i do and future use
-Send my hp for repair
-Meet up with my sec sch clique
-Eat nice food
-Maybe clean up my table and wardrobe? haha
-Cartoon

Thats all i can think of now... Now i want to enjoy drinking my cold chocolate milk! oh yes i want to complain abt something: Now we cant eat so many chocolates n food cause of that stupid china prob. haiz. my beloved chocolate.. zzz

They are such and ass..
My Cartoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home