Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Current song playing: Together when... by Ayumi Hamasaki link if u can.. =p

Things have change. All had happened too fast though i had expected something like this to happen. Just not this fast or maybe even this far or extend.

I've always been in control or like things to be in control but now things seem to be in a mess.

Now i'm just going to wait and see how things go. That is the only way anyway.

There is 2 reasons why i was told that. One is the reason that was told to me, the other is burden. So what am i suppose to do now. hmm..

Guess i kind of surprise dp. Doesn't matter. Only a matter of time. I kind of hate myself for that but can't exactly help or maybe i don't want to? But nvm its gonna be ok! I'll survive! haha.. (:

Don't wish to say too much here. Not too good to express to much here. Who knows what will happen if i do. So ppl, don't tag abt this issue! Especially those who know what has been going on and what's on my mind. I do hope ruzaini does add me to his msn.

I still hope that promise made would still be kept. A promise is a promise. To stand up after a fall whether or not i'm around. That what was said is true. It is just a rest for now.

5th Oct is gonna be grading alr. Hope everyone would turn up. It aint that easy to fail.

5th Oct.....

Who's free to go out with me every single day? lol. Anyway KJ just pass me a game. Similar to dj max! o2jam. But the nutty thing is it has 7 keys which is nuts. psp is still more fun. haiz..oh well.. Hopefully that keeps my mind off things for a tiny while. (:

Wait is the only choice.
Letting this be for now.
I need to ask ruzaini something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home