Friday, August 17, 2007

I'M Back!!!

It seems like a long time seen i last updated my blog...


Went for training this monday and it was stressful! I had partnered with a black belt senior which was no big deal as training at the tanglin cc was always with a black belt... But with this senior, she looked very strict and fierce. The way she had trained with me was very gentle and slow in her movements. Unlike the other seniors who would hold on to me tight and apply some force on me when training. Whatever it is, the way she trains is definitely very different. i find training with her, she will give the po li feeling.


There is an aikodo seminar and i think the Grand Sensei is coming to spore to train us over 3 days. Its a great opportunity but i can't go! URGH... i'm having attachment and my shift clash with the training.. What a waste.. Oh well, i hope there is another chance whereby i can go. Oh yes, grading is coming soon! OMG hope i can jump belt although i guess chances are rather slim cause i still can't rmb the names of the moves and everything. To make things worse, i haven't been going for training due to exams and my partner sometimes never go then dont feel like going already. As i'll be e only white belt gal there. I wonder if the gals in aikido will extinct in the future.. Anyway the seniors are planning to have an outing at sentosa. My partner had better go... hahahaa..


Oh yes. i said earlier that i'm having my attachment.. And it will be 3 weeks at NUH which starts the week after exams are over. Hmm.. which is about 2 weeks from now and missing more of aikido training! Gosh... I heard from my cousin that at NUH is gonna be busy. Pretty scared but yet excited of what i'm going to expect for my first attachment. Wish me luck then... LOL.


Currently i'm mugging for my exams.. Faint~ hahaa.. Studying some of the modules is really faint as its like all interlinked. And all the info got mixed up in my brain. Anyway 3 more modules to go bio, safety n psy. Mugging... URGH!!! OH YES.... last night i studied till 12 plus and my brain decided to die on me. So i decided to grab a bite but there was nothing to eat so i decided to make teh tarik to drink. I made a cup and decided that it tasted diluted as i added another sachet. It wasn much of a difference still.. After drinking finish while studying i became more sleepy! It was tea! Sheesh... Caffeine.. I will not suggest to people to drink owl brand teh tarik. haha.. i think lela's husband made the teh tarik was definitely much better. lol


Pretty surprised that nic called me and updated me with his state of life currently. Can't really say what had went through that brain of his. Gotta stop fooling around eh. Glad that you got back into track. Moral support ya.. Its not the end yet! (:


Okay i hate it when people dont trust me and questions me of what i done... She should read my module hs1085 on adolescent especially the part on anticipatory guidance.. Sheesh...



This is one long post. Hahaa.. Gotta go back to mugging again... Bones muscles blood...... Here i come. Faint...~


Till then.. Gambatte to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home