Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Internet Down

Apparently my internet in down or rather our router decided to die on us. sheesh.. the only way to get connected is to connect directly to the modem and no idea why my laptop cant connect and only my sis new mac can.. yes... this mac could have caused the whole internet thing to conk up leaving me without internet for a few days... Ooo hope sam remembers to bring one of his many extra routers tmr hehe.. thanks man.. hahaa

Exams are just round the corner and everyone is busy mugging.. o.O which means this sem is coming to an end and yr 2 will be approaching soon.. sheesh i dont want to graduate from nyp that soon. Not that i like nyp (though yes there are certain things worth remembering) but i dont want to be in the wards that fast. something which i dread..

Pardon my quietness these few days...

His huge ego destroyed his life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home