Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stupid Me..

Finally some time to relax or rather most of the stress is over for now.. next week wed pract test!! hmm.. and also projects plus an essay.

Anyway i feel extremely stupid today. on the way to school today i missed the stop to alight at yck and y cause i was busily studying the drug card thinking there was still another stop more to go. what had got me thinking all the way home in the mrt after training was my stupid reply to sensei.

Sensei was teaching some stuff and i was processing it rather slowly of what he had meant of not being able to feel your oponent. and of all times he had to pick me to be his example and my first time. well i literally panicked and i had a bad feeling abt it. whenever things happen, humans always allow their feelings to take the reaction rather than cognitive thinking ( i feel nerdy relating back to what i learnt but what im learning is so related to humans that i simply cant ignore!) which was what exactly happened to me. crap. logically thinking i fully well know the ans but at that state i gave such a stupid ans which i feel so stupid now!!!!! LOL. dumb me! hope this doesn happen often? hahaa

Speaking of aikido, grading is coming already!! 20th jan. gosh its so fast we get the next grading already.. probably will have to get a hakama and start tripping over it? well thats what my seniors always tell us.

A guy said this to me today " u have rather bad eye bags..." repeating this a few times but in a way i understood what he meant. actually alot of ppl are telling me this. but there is nothing i can do abt this or rather i dun have enough time to sleep and especially past few weeks.. He said" of cause u can do smth.. wear makeup! thats what the girls in my class do.. masacara......." i was like o_O. im not ur typical kind of girl who u c in sch that wears makeup. neither do i doll myself up unless there is a need to or i feel like it which is rare. even if i do feel like dressing up it will probably be only on the clothes, smth which my poly friends have nv seen or rather only my family and dai ping (mayb nicholas???)only seen before i think. haa. nothing very fanciful but definitely not what i would normally wear. at least to what my poly friends say from the pic in my hp. this sounds so girly~ LOL

the world doesn revolve around you, you have to move with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home