Sunday, November 18, 2007

Crazy Crappy Nuts.. Wadever u call it.

Its been a few days since i last blogged and probably awhile before i blog again. Just had dinner so shall rest awhile before i continue with my work. Been super busy and will probably become more busy in the weeks to come. Hope i wont be sacrificing my trainings which i will be this wed.

Now is gonna be the start of week 6

Lets see..
week 6 - thurs bio test and i have no idea if what i have studied has gone into my head..

week 7 - wed clinical test which i haven started to study which i probably might be so dead.

week 8 - if my calculation is correct my clinical pract would fall this week. o.O (i hate the aseptic procedures which i either be confused with or forget to do. )

week 9 - a presentation which my group haven started and have no idea how to do and we so hate the lecturer. haha. And also a 1000 word essay to be handed up which holds abt 70% of the module marks?! faints~

LOL i seem to have smth to complain abt each week but i seriously cant wait for the hols to start. hmm i probably have reminded my classmates what the weeks ahead or gonna be. (if they read my blog)

This sunday is gonna be my sister's 21st birthday party and i haven found smth to wear and having a theme of 'sunshine'.qnyone free on thurs, fri or mayb sat? LOL (preferably a girl? haha) hmm guess i'll be the camera women or in charge of the music (smth like that)


hmm lots of things on my mind now.. sheesh.. damn.. im tired. o_o
Till then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home