Friday, November 30, 2007

Random

Ms ng is finally 21. hahaa.. she was so excited yesterday and keep asking me if there are any surprises planned by her friends. i made no comment to it then she didnt want to send me the pic of her bday party. LOL.

My family celebrated her birthday by going to genki sushi! lol.. well she wanted sushi and i was craving for my salmon sushi so we ended up at the The Forum outlet in town. this outlet is bigger den the one at marina square but i prefer the salmon sushi at marina square.. hahaa.. oh well doesn matter, got to eat it and tried some new sushi and a desert. the sushi is nice and my family agrees its nice. (: mayb shall upload the pic some other time.. haa.. Anway happy 21st to my darling sister. *muacks*

Just realise something today. ive been putting on weight over the past few months but its good in a way but bad also?LOL. good in the sense ive been severely underweight since young and have been trying to put on weight till sec sch days. haha. hmm my bmi has nv been in the healthy range till i came poly. and now that i just managed to reached the healthy bmi range, my girlfriends and family are telling me i look fat and should start lose weight? the irony..... i rmb the nurse during the health checkup in pri sch told my mom i should drink more milk.( a somewhat funny incident) probably ive got light bones and still have, comparing i have smaller bone structure den both my sis?! Anyway ive been a pale looking kid since young and still am. hmm i wonder why, comparing with both my sisters that they are healthier than me since babies... sheesh...

Been pondering alot, thinking far, far into the future but realistically of course. All the thoughts of many issues that could leave u feeling lost. hmm in a way its scary to know so much about one's health, diseases and all. becoming more health conscious is good but will i regret entering this profession..? i doubt so but its scary. shall not bother to explain why though i guess u might think wrongly..

hmmm.. its sad to know what ppl treat you for and they admiting it themselves without realising the effect of it. actually i know it all the while without them telling and admitting it to me. But i dunno how to say 'no' which some friends tell me i should be firm and all.. hmm shall stop whining already and shall keep those thoughts to myself and part of it with dp. thanks dp, i know i can depend on u (comforting to know) but still i feel i gotta say sorry.

My best buddy *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home