Friday, March 21, 2008

It Comes To An End

My 2nd attachment has come to an end. 2 of my patients whom i know will go home tmr the rest are all new admission besides 15.. wadever.. sheesh im a mean nurse. lol those who had been under my care had at least said thanks and some even missed me. hehe...

2 of them were saying comments about me. their words silently assured me i didn make the wrong choice of coming to nursing. and this reminds me of smth sad. came to know today that izhar gonna quite nursing do NS and go to nafa! gonna miss his company and jokes. and one less guy in the class!!! o.O im like broadcasting it to 0720. lol. the last thing we did tgt or even for the whole attachment was to wear a uroshealth for bed 15 twice. haha..what a way to end..

anyway now left with 2 guys in the class. kinda pathetic. sometimes its good to have guys around as they are usually the jokers.. hehe.. oh well..

im like feeling hungry now. at 10am i ate a bun(brunch), 4pm a waffle(dinner) and in between 6 sweets. i didn have appetite for dinner as i was feeling nausea from the wound dressing done earlier. think the wound had an infection earlier but is healing well now. it was the smell.. wei jie was lucky during the first half of the time he was having the block nose. ironically. later on he smelt it too. haha.. mayb the smell became stronger..hmm.. the whole time i was clutching my tummy while smelling the alcohol rub on my hands.. lol


sleepy..

The 7am Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home