Monday, May 26, 2008

aparently not

Nic is now currently admitted in AH and tmr will be his operation. Actually i kinda wonder how it is like cause i never quite dared to ask my pts this so now i have nic to qsn. lol. Will be visiting him sometime soon. Seems like he is enjoying his stay so far with a pt on restraints beside him entertaining him. haha.. literally.. wonder what he means by he cannot imagine me being a nurse. lol..

Man tmr i'll be having my lab pract. crossing my fingers hoping i don't get gastro feeding cum bladder washout. =s the day after lab theory and stats.. the following week will be other nutty modules..

Something weird happen at 11pm on fri night. least expected call came and as a prank call just to drive me crazy. well we chatted till abt 3am. it had all felt like a dream but apparently not. i'll just leave this dangling halfway. lol

some songs i like for now...
-always be my baby (david cook)
-bye bye (mariah carey)
-fall for you (secondhand serenade)
-take a bow (rihanna)
-and mayb 1 or 2 chinese songs which i have yet to find the title. lol


half of me rather not have it to happen. nth good or bad has happen but i still rather not. the process of cognitive thinking..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home