Thursday, May 29, 2008

:S

ok i'm suppose to be sleeping now but i just ate cup noodles and still feel hungry. -.-
my hair is far from dry so i'm just waiting.
what ever the case is i think i cant really fall asleep though i know im kinda tired..

amazingly nic is already discharged from AH alr. the next day after his op is done. *surprise* probably will visit him over the weekend or smth.. wonder how is he surviving so far.. hmmm.. probably the same. =p

oh.. i passed all my test!!! well for this week only though. well i can say i'm rather satisfied with my results. passed my clinical assessment, B for stats and i think i should be able to do well for my clinical theory. in other words, i'm being hopeful that i will do well for my clinical module.. hmm..*cross fingers* next week research and bio.. urgh.. bio...

in any case i kinda dread sch now.. ok mayb a little only. hehe. sometimes u just don't want to see them they just appear and scare u. literally. omg..stay away from me pretty please...? LOL so girly.. o_O *pukes* hehee..

buzz off...buzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home