Friday, October 17, 2008

Back at sch..

School has once again started. Year 2 semester 2... time has past so fast. in 2 weeks times i'll be having my PRCP next year. well approximately... lol.. that is like super duper fast!

One lecturer super funny.. she asked me this "so u going to have your PSLE?" well she had wanted to say BCLS ( basic cardiac life support) butshe forgot the acronym for it.silly... haha. shall not name the lecturer. (:

Week 1 has just ended and i'll be having my first presentation in week 4 or 5. thats super fast. oh man... and i think presentations would last till week 8 or 9. then after the 2 weeks break probably there are more presentations?

Another sad thing is that my attachment would be at week 14 to 17 hence exams would start straight away!!! How will i have the time to revise and study.... gotta be more hardworking and revise my work everyday..? well it always fails when i start to get busy with my projects.. oh well... shall see how things go..

My modules this sem i guess are better than last sem so far i think.. i like especially mental health and the lecturers who are teaching.. behavioural seems interesting... okay.. simply put the new modules are interesting and definitely better than last sem. BUT i still kinda dislike adult nursing (though i think im slowly getting the hang) and bio.. microbiology. dislike the lecturer and the module. this time lab lecturer makes me feel lost n gives me a messy feeling.. the way she taught made me mixed up all my injections and previously what i had learnt! thats really terrible... tsktsk.. no such mistakes can be made in lab..

The lecturers who are teaching me mental health has made me become interested and intruged in that area.. today i just asked my mom what if i were to work in IMH? she couldn give me an ans.. haha..not surprised.. but i wonder what if i really do have the interest and do work there.. hmm..

okay.. now i have to wait till abt 12 cuz my mom wants me to off the washing machine.. zzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home