Saturday, January 24, 2009

Been and back from ward 41. I would say its pretty enjoyable working there as compared to the other wards i guess.. in terms of the SNs. Simply put, i think its quite cooperative ward? well i have been there for only 2 weeks so cant really say much. Probably the best thing is i got to work with Sushma again! My best buddy during work. HEHE! Well gonna miss working with her since she will probably be going to SGH due to some unforseen circumstances. Another sad thing would be we will be in different wards the next 2 weeks after CNY. Hopefully we will be in the same shift so we still can go to work n home together. (:

Next 2 weeks i'll be in ward 56 and apparently my lecturere wants us to handle one case. Literally handle, like a staff nurse... o.O well definitely it will be a good experience but the thought that i'll be definitely lost is no good. tsk tsk.. wonder how are my friends doing at IMH. hehe..

The thought of exams straight after attachment totally sux. *fingers crossed*

Oh yes hopefully i can go on overseas during my hols! :D

Though a little early, 新年快乐!!!

I'll miss u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home