Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spenditure

Today while going to the market for breakfast i realize that maybe its about time to change my birkenstock slippers.
A new hair clip which i have been wanting for some time but have not seen one i liked.
Maybe a pair of ear studs which i think i've been looking for months... lol
Change the battery of my fossil watch which has been dead for months already.
Maybe get a psp slim which i have been contemplating for at least a year now and still contemplating. But its most likely will be getting it?
Share cost for the new plasma tv. -.-

These should be all for now i guess? lol

All of the above are not a necessity in my life besides sharing cost for the tv. They merely add sparks to my life thats all.. and my project on recording what i spend as an excessive behavior.. if i were to get these during my period of recording.. tsk tsk.. haha.. but well i'm suppose to live my life like normal while recording so it would be more accurate. zzz the conscious of a human...

Think i'll spend my day today clearing up my pharm and prepare my lab lesson homework(if there is). Plus have a look at my projects and maybe start something(rather unlikely i'll do. lol) and mayb revise my modules?(this motivation would soon be gone.haha) Well this depends if i have the time too since i might be going to see her run her races today. Gambatte! (:

Cute!!! hahaaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home