Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Free Bird.....

OMG! I'm only left with one more module to go which is one friday morning and I'll be FREE!!! lol. Anyway the paper on fri is psychology which i guess is the most feared module from everyone in 07/20??? Hope i can pass all my modules...

Yesterday i slept at 4am just to study! I think its my record. hahaa. Amazingly i was not really tired still at 3 plus as usually by 2am my brain would have shut down already. And yes.. next week wil be my first attachment and it so happens to clash with teacher's day. I doubt i'll get to meet many of the 4a's mates. I'm contempleting whether to go back on wed or fri...

Gosh, i'm so tired now. Feels like a headache is coming around which i think it will become worse soon... Oh yes.. i can officially announce i'm a free bird already! Don't plan to be in locked in a cage for a very long time.... i hope.... (",)

1 Comments:

Blogger ChEo said...

its contemplating. kuku.

August 25, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home