Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bored..

Feeling tired now but i don't really feel like sleeping yet. Had actually slept in the afternoon for abt an hour but waking up to feel more weary only. hmm wonder y...

Spent like 3/4 of the night trying to figure out how to go about doing this ICA project. End up i didn't make much progress...haha i guess my mates all are facing the same problem. lol. Got bored of thinking how to start the script, hence went to search on what happen to my sis knee. Apparently her knee injury got worse after her rugby class today and it started to swell... Well that knee of hers has better recover by this sat as she has her IVP finals for her 400m i think.

Had wanted to blog a post when szy huey came along reminding me i had some notes to read on the various oxygen mask. The notes were like freaking long and the words were tiny.. caused a headache.. sheesh.. And here i am now typing out my post and complaining.. and yes.. i have more to complain..?lol.

Tmr i start at 8 or rather today and what the heck, here i am still blogging.. Its gonna be a long day today. Lessons all the way till 3 with only and 1 hr break. My bag is gonna be so dam freaking heavy with books plus akd stuff.. ARGH...!!! I doubt i'll bring my sweater and just freeze in the lect theatre for 3 hrs.. -.- hmm use my gi as a subsituite..? lol.. After school going to my student's house to give tuition and later rush off to tpy.. Seriously hope she doesn't give me any more trouble if not i just might find another student to teach even if she is my classmate's daughter. Wrapping off the day will be training. Hope i'll not be too tired till i keep forgeting how to do the moves like the trainings during my attachment.. lol. one last thing i want to whine abt... i didnt get the elective i wanted. Thought i had a chance of learning malay language which is useful in the wards but now im stuck with prefessional image and etiquette. *_* My darling malay friends teach me malay in exchange to learn chinese??? hehee..

BUT thurs and fri no sch...!! Weeee~ thurs only 2 modules 1 is e-lesson and the other, my class changed it to tmr. Fri e-learning day so stuck at home with 2 modules only if im not wrong. Hope its not alot to do..?

I really should catch up with my sleep considering i haven really been sleeping these few days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home