Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Orange belt!!! Weee~

Weee~ collected my results for my grading already. hmm i didn't jump grade but well at least i passed! Finally i don't look so white already, now it has changed to orange. A nice bright orange.. yups..

Actually feeling a little unwell today but still went for training cause i thought i felt better before leaving the house. In the bus the uncomfortable feeling came back again. sheesh.. but anyway the first thing we did was rolling! crappy.. definitely not a nice way to start training especially when im not feeling well. rolling forward and backwards. giddy~ I have nv done rolling backwards before actually but i anyhow did. wonder if i had done it successfully or not as the black hakama guy complimented that i did very well and the seniors should learn from me... i shall take it as a form of encouragement, anyway later he told me i should practice more cause i couldn't quite catch some of the movements which we later did.

The whole time during training i kept looking at the clock hoping to see it nears 8.25 soon as we usually end at that time. I was already seeing stars half hr later after training... lol Did a new technique today and still can't quite grasp it.

I can proudly say that joanna n YL skills are better i think.. considering today i had partnered with a blue belt who is the same as my 2 seniors. This tanglin member although can do all the movements nicely i think but it doesn't feel quite right. mayb she didn't want to apply the "force" but whichever it is doesn't feel quite right as compared to the others.

Received a 6 sms long msg from gab made me start thinking what will happen to us if there is no training anymore after he has graduated.. I find that i learn alot there especially my mistake and how to improve the tehnique further.. It wil definitely be difficult to continue having such trainings but even if it does continue, it will feel weird. further more i think none of us have such great knowledge in aikido. Not that i look down upon my dearest seniors but yea..

The stupid sch hasn't called me back to do relief teaching yet.. wondering if they will ever call me actually. but i guess now the lazy teachers won't be taking off so easily now that exams are nearing.. Hence the chances of me going back to earn money seems pretty slim..

My hols seems boring this time..Looking forward to going to billy bombers with YL, joanna and gab. I miss drinking my milkshakes. slurps~ hahaa Gab had better faster fix a day during the hols with his 2 angels before school starts again.. Not exactly looking forward for sch to start as the first thing that comes to my mind is the projects but then again thinking of my boring hols... oh wells...

Anyway congrats to all who has successfully gone a grade higher. AND also Happy Birthday to Joanna! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home