Friday, October 19, 2007

Good Luck!!!

Tomorrow's my older's sis IVP. Its some running compition as usual and she will be representing NTU. Proud of her being able to run fast and bringing home her glorious medals. We always joke about when some robber or theif attacks us or something. She will run after the person and i'll catch up doing some stunt on him. LOL! But sheesh.. she is always making fun of me..-.- haha~

Anyway want to wish her good luck and i believe she needs it. She hasn't been having enough of sleep just to complete her projects at hand and she has been training very hard... but too hard... She injured herself by pulling a hamstring last week i think and now best of all today came home and ask me "can help me massage my leg?" Injuring her right leg intially now also her left. Dunno what kind of injury she has whether its a pull or nerves. i noticed she gets injuries before her compitions.. So unlucky and also mayb her carelessness? hmm..wonder if she will read this post before her run..

Too bad i cant see her run tmr. I'm going out to celebrate nic's bday or a meet up? His birthday was like a month ago but had to postpone celebrating it cuz he was staying with his aunt which is all the way at the other end of spore and he was preparing for his promos. Wondered if he rmb we are suppose to meet up tmr.. lol

Most likely will end up at some restaurant and spending more money!!! damn.. And i still have textbooks to buy... Doubt i'll be able to save much money considering i still have a 21st bday present to get still..faint~ haaa..

Planning to take malay language as my elective although jap does interest me. Considering my future job, malay is more useful.. Speaking of nursing, studying the health modules makes me wonder if im suffering from the symptoms as i relate back to real life. Makes one too weary of their health. And ppl always saying and asking qsn.. simply irritating if u get what i mean..

hmm i think this entry is rather boring.. but as usual..? lol Good luck cheo. And kai jing take care of ur wound if u do read my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home