Monday, September 3, 2007

Attachment

Loads to update although i guess most likely it will not be a long one. Everyone i guess has been waiting for me to update my blog cause the want to know how has my attachment life been so far.

Well it's been a week already. Somewhat quite used to the place already but definitely there is still lots to learn. I'm in an orthopedic ward (fractures) so can see patients with cast and traction etc. If i'm not wrong everyone was pretty shagged everyday for the first week. Standing straight for 8 hrs, i think everyone legs were gonna break. Now i'm pretty used to standing for long hours already cuz its somewhat like my previous job only definitely more tiring.

i haven been able to connect to the internet using my lappy for like 2 weeks coming to 3 already. sheesh.. so now i'm currently using my sis lappy as u can see. lol. wonder when can my cousin come over to fix it.....

i guess the next post will appear some time ltr already.. hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home