Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 more weeks...

sheesh.. everyone are starting sch already.well not many ppl to accompany me during my next few weeks of hols already i guess. this might be a lonely hol now that everyone is busy with their studies and sch..

i got the reply from MOE to do relief teaching so i shall be going back to my sec sch and apply. hope i don't die under their hands after hearing what my friends have commented. HAHAHA.

Haven been able to contact my student hence i can't confirm when to start tuition again.. pretty tiring teaching her. her problem could be she lived in Australia for 5 yrs i think so she has been living a relax and slow life. anyway she had better buck up if she wants to do well and excel. okay i not really very good at expressing my thoughts so i cant really elaborate much about it..

jumbled up mind. enjoy ur sch den my friends.. lol

2 Comments:

Blogger zelin said...

write more posts..:P

September 26, 2007 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger My WorLd said...

sheesh.. i think this is something u should tell yourself eh.. ur blog is dying soon! =P anyway i have been posting. lalala~

September 27, 2007 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home