Sunday, October 28, 2007

piece of... (only my sis n me know what continues XD)

Hadn't really plan on blogging but since my younger sis insisted (here she is beside me complaining) so here it goes. hahahaa~ My great sis ask me to bake cookie with her and ended up i did everything myself. From start to end. All she did was wait for the cookie to be baked, cooled and EATEN. o_O My mom also stole the cookies while i was still baking when i had wanted to take pic of all the cookies when they were done.. My mom was complaining when could we start dinner as we were still baking.. noisy~ haha...

In the oven.....

Who's stealing my cookie?!
Must be her who stole it...zZzZzzzz


Our dinner was like on the super salty side.. The soup is naturally salty but together with the fish which my aunt brought over today.... *-* Eating the fish alone without rice definitely high~ haha.
At times when my younger sis and i are full already we start to play around with our food, behaving like 2 really young kids, like what we did today.. Kept laughing our heads off till our mom got irritated.. hehee.. And even now as i am blogging we are still laughing.. LOL This reminds me when my whole family goes to any sushi restaurant we definitely laugh and behave the way my sis and i were like today (besides the part of playing with the food) Hahaa.. yes, this includes my mom too! All of us high and laughing crazily but of cause civilised.. =p
Shall continue to 'high' with my sis and cookies... Wahahaa..... XD
Hmm who wants some..? =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home