Saturday, November 10, 2007

Broken Promise!!!

Weee~ gonna have another 4a class outing. hahaa.. seriously hope i'll be free on that day to go for the bbq cuz the last time i couldn make it.. o_o Gosh i so miss my secondary school days. Probably among all my schooling days i like my sec sch days best. In nyp, probably the only thing keeping me happy or happiest is aikido? LOL. Big thanks and many thanks to my class organisers who faithly organise the outings each time the hols come.. jealous...? haha.. Love my darlings.. (= 4a!

Actually my classmatesin nyp are also very nice and rather bonded. we actually celebrate the bday babies each month when there is. Our wonderful mother lela once cooked curry for our class and brought to sch.. sweet of her yea. But probably there is only one person in the whole class which i guess everyone knows i kinda cant stand. And lately this idiotic person is getting on my nerves. Feel like knocking that idiot's head on the wall. LOL~ haha. the violent side of me?
During orientation..

Ms Ng BROKE her promise she made with ME!!! Teacher nv keep promises, her poor students to be. i pity them..haha.. Anyway she said she wanted to dye her hair and she promise me that will dye her her while i reborn my hair.. Happily announced over breakfast today that she will be going to tony & guy to do her hair without even remembering abt e promise till i reminded her..WTH! Some sister she is.. zzzzz. This isnt the first time already.. sheesh.. i kinda expected smth like this would happen but i was rather hopeful this time actually.. hmmm revenge time??? *evil grin* heheee..

lets see if u can catch whats coming up my sleeves... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home