Sunday, September 9, 2007

Aikido Grading

Had my aikido grading today. I think i should be able to go to the next grade just crossing my fingers that i can jump belt! weee... anyway if i am able to jump belt i gotta buy the hagama which cost $70 i think. -_-"

I had partner with a nyp senior orange belt. He was like damn nice and funny. The position i was standing was pretty far away so couldn't really what sensei was saying and also the movements were said in japanese although sensei den explain a little. Anyway my senior apple he was like directing me on how i should be doing and some what dropping hints here and there. hahaha... Big THANKS to him.. (",) 2 weeks later then we will know our grades....
We stayed to watch the black belts in black hagama do their grading. So cool.. o.O

Later we went to tpy to eat our lunch at abt 4 or 5 plus i think.. haha. had loads of things to laugh and poor yi yang.. shall not say what had happen.lol.. On the way home i got to talk to the president gabrielle. His passion for aikido reminds me of those who were passionate in chinese orchestra. Now i hold greater respect for him as compared to the rest of the seniors i guess...

Wondering if i should go for training on mon tue n wed.. i think i'll be dead on thurs already. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home